Josh is an avid nonfiction reader, so a school assignment to do an animal report was right up his alley. The only problem we had was getting Josh to stop his report! He had so many details he had learned about sharks, he didn't want to leave anything out. To make the project even more fun, Josh got to dress up like a shark and join a zoo parade through the school.
1 year ago
Hey there Farrell family! Your blog looks awesome!! You are doing so much better than I did at the first! I love Josh's costum! I made a beak for Bryan's penguin and he would NOT wear it! Now you need some music on your blog! It makes it fun to read while listening to your favorite music! If you need any help I would love to give some tips! But it looks like you got it covered really well! I can't wait to see more!
ReplyDelete