Saturday, July 18, 2009

Primary Activity

For those of you that didn't know, I was called last Sunday to be the secretary in the Primary Presidency. We have an enormous primary, 215 kids to be exact (not including the nursery)! So I got to jump right in help with the primary activity yesterday. Luckily the other presidency helped out with everything. Can you recognize Josh among his friends?
For some kids, I was the "target" at this activity.

Here's Hailey with her best friend Kyleigh.

Our local fire department is always willing to spray the kids with the water cannon. It was perfect, since our temp was 99 degrees!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 215 kids. What we wouldn't give for even 1/4 of that here. Good luck with your new calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been known as the mythical and magical land of the Fremont Ward, where little munckins make up almost all of the population.

    ReplyDelete