Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

The first day of school is finally here! For Megan it was also the first day of junior high. She's been so excited to see all of her friends again. Julie loves school and couldn't wait for today, especially since many of her friends are in her class this year. She's in fifth grade. For Josh, oh, what a difference a year makes! I walked him to class before school started, since we hadn't met his teacher yet. After finding his desk and locker, he told me I could go home because he was going outside to play! (Last year in first grade he was really nervous!)
Hailey doesn't start preschool for another couple of weeks, so she spent the morning helping to bake cookies for the big kids. I think she really enjoyed the quiet time at home with mom.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't believe how old your kids are now. Your girls are so beautiful! I remember babysitting them a couple times and wishing I would have girls just like them because they were so cute.

    P.S. This is Miranda Hamblin from the Lakeshore ward just in case you don't remember me :)

    ReplyDelete