I'm saying goodbye to a good friend -- my scrapbook room. It's been a haven for many years. I've created, laughed, shared and just enjoyed my space, but since my kids are getting older, they each need their own rooms. Within a day or two, this sanctuary of mine will become Julie's room, so I'm recording some of my favorite things.
My color scheme was lavender, black and white. I love the photos over this shelf! I'll have to find them a new home. A scrapper can never have enough paper! The Cropper Hopper storage system allowed me to collect a lot! Some of the kids albums (color coded) are in this room since I ran out of space upstairs.
My desk. It's not usually this clean. I've always got a layout (or two) spread out that I'm working on. I love the Making Memories tool carousel. A friend and I got a great deal on them a couple of years ago. Definitely one of my favorite items!
This "empty" frame is really a magnet board covered in scrapbook paper and glass. Usually it's filled with favorite photos or ideas for pages. I've also got a fun shelf filled with bottles of Making Memories acrylic paint. A friend once asked if I used them or if they were just for looks. Honestly, they were one of my favorite supplies to grab to personalize my pages!
1 year ago

What a fun and cute room! What a dream to have that space all your own, sorry that you are losing it. You will have it again someday
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear of your loss, but I'm sure Julie will appreciate her new space. The sacrifices we make as mothers :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the next scrapbook night!
You have (had) such a beautiful room! Julie is lucky to have such a wonderful giving mom as you!
ReplyDelete