
I wasn't planning on teaching full time this year, but then the principal at my kids' elementary school called and invited me to apply for a part time job. Since the hours would have matched Hailey's kindergarten schedule, I decided to apply. At my interview the principal asked one question, "Would you consider teaching full time?"
He had received an email the night before letting him know he could hire an additional teacher for the lower grades. With an opportunity like that, I really couldn't pass it up. I got the official offer the next night, 10 days before school started, but only 6 days until Back to School Night.

Luckily, I have WONDERFUL neighbors! With the help of my army of volunteers I was able to get my classroom ready, copies made and lesson plans for the first week of school prepared. I even had one sweet neighbor stay and help me until 11:30 pm! So our new adventure has begun. Its going to be a whirlwind of a year.
WOW Kynda! You have been busy! You will be an awesome teacher!
ReplyDelete