We added a berry garland and some fun lime green ornaments to our tree this year. Cameras never do the tree justice. But I think we finally got it perfect!
I love Pinterest! I got this fun gift idea by combining ideas from a couple of different pins. I gave these to the fun ladies I work with. I loved the look so much I even made a jar for myself! I'm thinking of filling it with treats and putting it on a shelf at work.
A holiday scent jar is one of the my favorite neighbor gifts. A cute neighbor gave one of these to us a couple of years ago. This was the year I made it for the kids' teachers. So easy to make: slices of lemons, limes, oranges and cranberries layered in a jar of water. Tie on a small baggie with cinnamon sticks and whole allspice. To use, just pour the contents into a pan, add water to cover and simmer for a fruity holiday scent.

No comments:
Post a Comment