Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Classroom

I moved classrooms over the summer.  Instead of teaching in a portable this year, I am in the building.  It took my family and I all summer to move, unpack and set things up.  Here's several photos (sorry about the poor quality) of my classroom before Back-to-School Night. 
 Love the Interwrite board at the front of the room!  I always smile when parents see it in use for the first time.  There are lots of oohs and ahs.  Plus the kiddos LOVE to be able to write on it too!
We're using a pirate theme again, but I made changes to my word wall.
My calendar wall has changed, since Utah is now following the Common Core curriculum.
Love this bulletin board, which is outside of my classroom.
These are the lockers in the hallway.  I got lots of compliments on the cute clip art.  Thanks ThistleGirl Designs!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new classroom more than the portable. I noticed it was very cool instead of the heat from the portables. It looks so neat and clean. Have a great school Year!!

    ReplyDelete