Sunday, June 28, 2009

When It's Reunion Time

I never seem to get good photos at family reunions. Whether it's because I don't want to bring my good camera or I'm just to busy chatting to take photos, I always seem to come home with few photos of the family. (So if any family read my blog, feel free to email some photos). I did get this photo of Tom and the kids though. Riding the gates on the ranch road is one of my strongest memories of the ranch. I can still remember every kid getting out of the car at every gate in order to ride them. Even though some of the gates have been replaced with cattle guards, a few gates from my childhood are still being used. My kids haven't experienced the pleasure of riding a gate before today, so I had to snap a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment